We are now almost one week into 2017.
I thought that I should probably make my goals for the year by now. I LOVE making lists because it makes me feel more organized and calm/collected, but the truth is, I know that I won’t finish some of these goals. But I can do my very best and try!
- remain blogging this whole year. This might be an understood goal for some people, but it really is one of my biggest goals this year (concerning blogging). I love blogging so much, but Big Changes™ are coming (at least I’m hoping they are) to my life this fall, and I’m pretty sure that’s going to put some stress on my blogging-time. There will likely be less posts this fall, but I am going to do my best to keep up.
- (try to) blog 2 times a week. key words, “try to.” there definitely be some exceptions, I can already tell.
- read 60+ books this year. I am fairly sure that I can achieve this goal and even go over it. However, those big changes are probably coming, and I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself. I think I can do this, though.
- reread 10 books this year. I fell behind in the books I wanted to reread in 2016, but I’m gonna try to keep up this year!
- tackle my TBR and wrestle it down. I’m going to try to read all of the books on my most anticipated list plus many more!
- reach 500 followers on my bookstagram. we can do it!! (my account is at chic_bookworm if you want to follow me!)
- reach 100 followers on my blog. this is dreaming pretty big, but we can do it!
- write my novel. there’s a post coming about my novel sometime next week, and I’m really excited to introduce it to you guys!!
- edit my novel. this is going to be the hardest part, I know.
- read Maggie Stiefvater’s books. I’ve heard some really great things, but I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
- learn a lot more about graphic design. it’s just so interesting, and I want to learn more!
what are your goals for 2017?? how many books are you planning to read? let me know in the comments! i would love to chat with you!