in case you didn’t know, i’m a runner.
01. they require a lottttt of endurance.
02. they need to drink all the water.
bookworms: we’re drinking gallons and gallons of water because they’ve just finished a terrible amazing book and I’M NOT CRYING YOU’RE CRYING, OK??? gotta rehydrate after all of that strenuous activity.
|legit, that’s me trying to drink water after a run.|
03. they snack like there’s no tomorrow. bring on the pasta.
04. sometimes, it’s hard to get them motivated.
|I LOVE GUDETAMA omg|
05. they torture themselves and then come back for more.
06. it’s very easy for them to get injured.
07. reading a book you don’t like is a lot like running up a big hill??
- part one: hey, this isn’t so bad! this isn’t steep at all!
- part two: *incline increases* ok. this is getting harder.
- part three: *completely out of breath* WOW WAS I WRONG.
- part four: *all focus is on breathing NO ROOM FOR THINKING*
- part five: *brief excitement* we made it!! wow. i’m tired. *collapses*
08. they love what they do and keep doing it, even in pain and under duress
|wOWWW the level of cheese right now with this reason i just came up with|